ISCNY is conveniently located at:
925 Comstock Avenue, Syracuse NY 13210
The entrance to designated ISCNY parking is Comstock Ave. During Jummah or specific events cars are authorized to park in Oakwood Cemetary, across the street from ISCNY. Please adhere to all rules and directions of parking attendant when parking at Oakwood Cemetary .
- You may not use the Masjid parking spaces while you are attending Syracuse University classes or any other function not in the Masjid, UNLESS a parking permit has been issued to you by ISCNY.
- No parking is allowed along emergency routes or fire lanes.
- On special occasions when the parking lot is full (Fridays, Ramadan Iftars, etc.), anyone double parked is encouraged to finish prayers quickly and move his or her car in order to unblock other cars.
- When you leave the Masjid for any period of time, you should remove your vehicle immediately.
- You must have an official state issued handicap tag to use the handicapped space.
- Blocking the entrance to the Masjid parking spaces while parking on Comstock Ave is illegal.
- Blocking the sidewalk on Comstock Ave is illegal.
- Disabled vehicles or vehicles without valid plates are not permitted in any of the parking spaces.
- We encourage the community members to avoid illegal parking and blocking neighbours’ driveways
- Cars left in the parking lot for more than 2 days without notice are liable to be towed at the expense of the owner.
- Violation of any of the above rules will subject the vehicle to towing at owner’s expense.