August 10 – September 4 |6:00pm- 8:00pm | Hifz Program
Program: Hifz Program
Instructor (boys): Hafiz Ahmed Dialo
Instructor (girls): Jamila Zayed
Date: August 10 – September 4
Time: 6:00pm- 8:00pm
ISCNY will be starting a 4-week Quran Hifz (memorization) program for all ages starting Monday, August 10th inshAllah. Classes will run 5 days a week, Monday thru Friday, between Asr and Maghrib. Classes will be taught by Hafiz Ahmed Dialo & Sister Jamila Zayed.
“The Best amongst you is (he) who learns and teaches the Holy Quran.” – Bukhari Vol. 4 | Hadith # 4739
The hifz program requires full commitment and focus by students. Although the bulk of the work will be done in class, students need to commit to making this a full-time effort. We pray that Allah grants all of us Tawfiq in our efforts to make this program a success.
**Please fill out the registration form below or register tomorrow prior to class.
The goals for students in the ISCNY Hifz Program are as follows:
- Recognize Arabic alphabets
- Understand and read the Quran with Tajweed (Correct Pronunciation)
- Recite and memorize the Quran
- All ages are welcomed to participate in the Hifz Program.
- The Hifz Program operates from 5:30pm to 8:00pm, Monday thru Friday.
- To exhibit the best Islamic behavior
SHARE THIS:No Fields Found.