SPECIAL EVENT | Taraweeh led by Sheikh Mohamed Jebril
Date: Friday, May 26, 2017
Location: Drumlins Country Club
Address: 800 Nottingham Road, Syracuse, NY 13224
SHEIKH MOHAMED JEBRIL graduated from Al-Azhar University in Egypt in Shariah law and has lead Ramadan taraweeh prayers in Masjid Amr Bin Al-Aas in Cairo since 1988. He is among the most prominent reciters of the Holy Quran in the Muslim World today.
Sheikh Jebril has served as an instructor of the Qur’an at the University of Jordan and has prepared religious programs for Jordanian Television. He has traveled the world to lead worshippers in mosques and delivered lectures at Islamic centers in Quranic Studies. He has recorded the Holy Qur’an for radio and television broadcasts for Egyptian Television and many Arab television networks.
WATCH: Beautiful recitation by renowned Sheikh Mohamed Jebril
Daily Taraweeh salah is lead by Sheikh Mohammad El Fiki, inshAllah
Taraweeh prayers begins five minutes after Salatul Isha. We will pray 8 Raka’at plus 3 witr, with a 5-10 minute break after first 4 raka’at of the Taraweeh.
Starting TBA | Daily Program
The last 10 nights of Ramadan, the Masjid will be open for I’tikaf and Suhoor
- After Zuhr: Companion of the Day (10 min)
- After Asr: Quran, Tajweed, and Tafseer (30 min)
- Before Maghrib: Evening Azkar (10 min)
- After Isha: Taraweeh, Khatira and Question of the Day. (60 min)
- At 1:00 a.m. : Tahajjud and short talk (40 min)
- After Fajr: Hadeeth of the day (3 min), Tazkeya (5 min), Morning Azkar (10 min)
* Fajr Iqama will be 15 min after Athan during the last 10 nights insha’Allah
Suhoor will be provided daily for people staying at the Masjid insha’Allah.
* We welcome Suhoor providers or sponsors
We anticipate Layaltul- Qadr (Night of Power) on the odd nights of the last ten days.
General Safety and Security Rules
Please follow security volunteers directions inside and outside the Masjid to achieve a safe environment and an atmosphere full of Iman and Ibada inshaa Allah.