Daily Taraweeh Salah is lead by Sheikh Mohammad El Fiki, inshAllah
Taraweeh prayers begin five minutes after Salatul Isha. We will pray 8 Raka’at plus 3 witr, with a 5-10 minute break after first 4 raka’at of the Taraweeh.
Last 10 nights of Ramadan, ISCNY will be open for I’tikaf and Suhoor
Imam Mohammed ElFiki will stay after Taraweeh prayer and will pray two sets of Tahajjud
Tahajjud Prayer Times:
Time 1 – 12:12pm – 12:50pm
Time 2 – 2:15am – 3:00am
The second Tahajjud Prayer at 2:15 am will be followed by Suhoor meal and Fajr prayer will be 10 minutes after adhan.
Starting TBA | Daily Program
- After Zuhr: Companion of the Day (10 min)
- After Asr: Quran, Tajweed, and Tafseer (30 min)
- Before Maghrib: Evening Azkar (10 min)
- After Isha: Taraweeh, Khatira and Question of the Day. (60 min)
- At 1:00 a.m. : Tahajjud and short talk (40 min)
- After Fajr: Hadeeth of the day (3 min), Tazkeya (5 min), Morning Azkar (10 min)
* Fajr Iqama will be 15 min after Athan during the last 10 nights insha’Allah
Suhoor will be provided daily for people staying at the Masjid insha’Allah.
* We welcome Suhoor providers or sponsors
We anticipate Layaltul- Qadr (Night of Power) on the odd nights of the last ten days.
General Safety and Security Rules
Please follow volunteers directions inside and outside the Masjid to achieve a safe environment and an atmosphere full of Iman and Ibada inshaa Allah.