Program: Summer Camp
Grades: 1st – 12th
Start Date: Monday, July 9
End Date: Thursday, August 2
Time: 10:00am – 2:00pm
Cost: $100 per student
Coordinator: Imam Mohammed ElFiki
Follow ISCNY on FB! Here
2018 KIDS SUMMER CAMP for area Muslim boys and girls kicks off Monday, July, 9th. Our camp coordinators are committed to providing education in a caring, supportive, fun and Islamic environment for the youth of our community. The camp will be led by Imam Mohammed ElFiki and will run 4 days a week (10:00 a.m. – 2:30: p.m.) for 4 weeks. We pray that Allah (swt) grants all of us Tawfiq in our efforts to make this camp a success.
ISCNY Summer Camp 2018
- 4 days a week for 4 weeks
- 3 days education and fun, then a field trip on the fourth (Thursday)
- Quran memorization of Surat Tabarak (AlMulk) as it is read daily at bedtime
- Surat AlKahf is an alternative for those who know Tabarak
- Hadeeth of the prophet peace be upon him
- Companions of the prophet (pbuh) (male and a female companions / one per day)
- Aqeedah lesson for children
- Professional visitors weekly from the broader community
- Art crafts / sports / snacks / movies / games
- Weekly field trips
Fees: $ 100 per child (we may ask for $20 later to cover for certain optional trips if needed)
To register your child(ren) please fill out the registration form below.
ISCNY is seeking teachers & assistants for summer camp. Paid and volunteers positions are currently open. For job description information please contact ISCNY at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The mission of our educational programming is to provide students with an environment that promotes Islamic values and learning. We are committed to constantly improving the quality of education youth receive at the ISCNY and we believe that communication is the key. We encourage you to approach the staff and administration about any questions or concerns you may have. Your support and continued feedback are integral to growing, improving and the ultimate success of the school.
All participants must adhere to the strict rules of behavior when engaging fellow students, teachers or program coordinators. Students that do not comply with the rules (regardless of age) may be asked to leave the Summer Camp.